You worked hard. You’ve saved so you can enjoy life once you retire. But is it enough? How long will it last? Will you be able to afford the lifestyle you want? Retirement planning can make a huge difference in your life. If you are looking to work with a quality accountant in Bethesda, get in touch with Katz and Co today and let us help you reach your retirement goals.
Retirement Planning with a Qualified Accountant in Bethesda
Knowing how much is enough and how to get to that amount is an accounting problem which we can help you with.
Katz&Co have over 30 years experience in this area and can help you with your retirement planning, determine where you need to be and how best to get there. With experience helping others like you reach their goals, Katz&Co will help you achieve the peace of mind that comes with knowing you and your family will be in great shape as you enjoy your retirement years.
Whether your retirement goals involve seeing the world or simply relaxing around home, our team will team help you map out a plan that works for you.
At Katz&Co, we discuss your retirement options and goals and select the method that works with your lifestyle goals and objectives. We are dedicated to retirement planning strategies that minimize taxation and risk.
The basic objective of our retirement plan begins with a personalized financial analyses is to determine if your projected cash flow will cover projected expenses.
Working with you and always keeping your goals in mind Katz&Co will carry out a detailed analysis that will include:
Projected sources of cash include:
- Income from employment or self-employment
- Pension and other retirement pay, including the required distributions from company retirement accounts and IRAs
- Social security benefits
- Projected income from investments in securities and annuities
- Projected income from rental real estate or other investments
Projected expenses include:
- Living expenses: food and lodging, etc
- Medical expenses: insurance and payments to medical providers
- Commitments to family members, religious and other charitable organizations.
Other factors to consider in the financial analysis:
- Cost of living increases
- Life expectancy
- Life changes and changes in lifestyle
You can find out more about our services by following the links above of email or phone us for more information on IRS representation or to set up a consultative meeting in our convenient Bethesda offices.