Getting You Going Correctly with Quickbooks – Proper Setup
All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the year.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances? Which company in the Washington DC area and Bethesda can help you meet you meet your needs?
Our QuickBooks setup experts can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial QuickBooks setup and Installation quickly and in a way to best represent your businesses transactions. In addition, your in-house accounting employees will receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
To get started, we first want to find out a little more about your business and your accounting records, We work with many small business owners and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients and the results provide long lasting benefits to the companies.
QuickBooks Setup Services in the Washington DC Metro Area
Our experiences QuickBooks staff will minimize the time taken away from managing your core business in getting your company up to speed. Here’s a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up a chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in the use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
Ongoing Services In Bethesda and the Surrounding Washington DC Area
- Follow up training to ensure the client is “on the right track”.
- Quick response to any questions
- On-going support services
Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
You can find out more about our services by following the links above of e-mail or phone us for more information or to set up meeting in our convenient Bethesda offices.